Friday, October 10, 2008

Backyard Camping













Last night Scott and the kids camped out in the backyard. Now you have to understand the kids have never been camping so this was very exciting to them. Daddy and Hannah pitched the tent right out the back door. Then all the kids gathered all the accessories that they thought they needed (blankets, pillows and most important a webkinz). We all went out to make smores on the BBQ pit (now if that is not redneck then I do not know what is). The kids thought that was really neat, but they all got full real quick. I know Scott was excited to eat all their left over smores. We came in and watched some Star Wars so that the kids could get good and tired. Around 10:00 PM they headed out to the tent. Girls on one side and Boys on the other. Scott said they fell asleep pretty quickly. When I asked them this morning Hannah said she woke up all night long. Gretchen and Graydon said they slept so good. Hannah also said that there was a bird that was trying to get out, well we figured out that the culprit was a HUGE grasshopper! All in all they had fun!

Please someone contact me about how to post pictures at the bottom of my posts, it is really irritating me. I have tried so many ways and it is still not working! Thanks

2 comments:

Dakotapam said...

Hi Sara,

We love all camping, but I think backyard camping is the best, becasue I sleep in the house in my own bed! Thanks for popping in to my blog! The kids are gorgeous as usual!

Eternal Sunshine said...

Hey there, with blogger, if you want your pictures to post at the bottom, you will have to click and drag them where you want them to go.

It's a tremendous pain in the tushy, but it's the only way I've found...

Oh, btw, this is Melody